• My boy Charlie aka Big Little C (you can expect to hear and see lots about him)
• Anything and everything chocolate orange
• Pyjama days
• A very rare weekend lie in and an even more rare weekend night out
• New York City: where I first picked up a camera while on a solo holiday and got hooked on photography
• Working late into the night
• Frequent hair colour changes
• Staying in touch with my clients, seeing how their lives change and seeing couples from previous weddings at new weddings (like Jo and Rachel over there in the photo)
• Making people kiss for photos, (especially grandparents!)
• Hugs. Big squeezy hugs. I give great hugs so you should expect many of them.
• Bright strong sunshine, it's my nemesis and I blame my pale, English Rose skin
• The quick fade of my bright hair colours
• Rubbish internet connections that slow down my productivity
• Living quite far away from friends and family - I grew up in Hertfordshire, went to Uni in Sheffield, and lived in Essex before moving to the Midlands
• Hoovering - I did a happy dance when I found a bargain robot hoover to do it for me!
• Listening to voicemails - yeah, I know it's weird and not super helpful for work... so email me instead!
Thank you! Your message has been sent.
Messages and emails received on weekdays are replied to in 2 working days. Most weekends you'll find me on photo shoots or chatting to couples at wedding fayres - so weekend emails and messages are replied to by Tuesday.
Please add email@example.com to your address book and if you haven't had a reply please call 07814 486313.