So now you need to know what you're going to set aside to book me... the sensible decision making stage.
You're in the right place!
Come take a look at what I recommend to get you the best wedding photos and an experience that will add something intangible to your wedding that you'll appreciate most with hindsight!
When you're ready, or if you'd like a slightly different package, pop a call in my diary using the button at the bottom and we will talk all things wedding. If you've made it this far then I know we'll have great chats.
• Up to 1 hour, picked from my dates in my online diary, in Bearwood.
• All the good images in an online gallery with personal use licence
• You can upgrade the session to make it longer, on a peak date or at a location of your choice - book in a call to talk more!
• A web gallery online for 6 months to share with all your guests.
You can download the finished photos
(high resolution jpegs)
• A thorough sorting, picking and editing of the photos.
Most will be in colour and some in black & white.
Edits include colour / exposure correction but no face / body altering.
• The number of images totally depends on your day, but you get all the good ones
• I will travel wherever you want me, but this package includes travel within 50 miles of B67. You'll need to set aside a little more to cover travel further away - we can chat about this when we speak.
• Planning support by phone/email as needed. My DMs are open :)
• A Personal Use Licence - share your photos & print them (PLEASE print them!) for your personal use
If suppliers want to use them, put them in touch with me! - they need a commercial use agreement.
A £300 booking fee and a signed contract and baby I'm yours!
You can pay the balance whenever you like, before the first of the month in the month of the wedding.
These can be added at the time you make a booking or they can be added on at a later date. You or others can also buy gift vouchers that can be used towards these products and services.